We move in Thursday... Josh is taking the day off for the movers since I start my new job this week and won't be able to take any time. Anyway, the new home is right by Greg and Lisa's... less than 3 blocks. Features 3 bedrooms/ 2.5 baths. 1965 sq. ft... 2 floors and a basement. Here are some pictures. I already find the place to be so cozy... we have to paint the kid's bedrooms this Wednesday before we move in.
Let us know if you want our new address...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
New Place
Posted by Watkins Clan at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks nice! Isn't it amazing how fast a new house can feel like home? I want your address. Christmas card season is just around the corner! You can email it to me. Good luck with the new job, Lacey.
Stacey
p.s. It would be fun to get together while we're out there for Christmas and actually meet you! I think we'll be in Vernal for about 3 weeks, which is plenty of time to work something out.
Cute house! Email me your address!
Post a Comment