So he really didn't want his picture taken- but he's too cute to pass up. So it's late, I'm really tired and I don't even know why I'm posting. I'm too tired to write much...
Why is it sideways??
Dune buggy's in Puerta Vallarta... we went through a lot of dust and then a huge lake/river, we couldn't breathe the water just kept coming at us. It was awesome though.
I think it's an elephant, do you agree? Some of the towel animals we really had no clue.
Mazatlan at the beach
I swear I didn't get bigger because of the food on the ship... the baby seems to have taken a growth spurt. Tuesday we find out the sex! And half way done :)
Everyone knows Senor Frog
Cabo
Really? Sideways again... this is lover's beach
At the library on the ship
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Cruise
Posted by Watkins Clan at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast those baby bumps pop?!? I can't believe you're halfway already. That cruise is just what I need right about now. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I will add a picture to my facebook thing. If I can find a decent one...:)
Stacey
Post a Comment