So I'm a week into the third trimester and my last lap of this pregnancy. I was asked at my baby shower if pregnancy is what I expected... and it actually hasn't been. I figured for sure I would blow up like a cow and gain 25 pounds the first few months, my hands and feet would swell to massive porportions and my body would become terribly foreign looking with stretch marks all over it... and none of that's happen. The worst of this pregancy has been the nausea. The doctor only starting becoming concerned at our last appointment when she noticed my weight was still 7 pounds below my starting weight at my first appointment. So she prescribed different nausea pills, these ones dissolve under the tongue. They're hit or miss... but our little girl is growing and she's right on target each appointment.
Josh has been wonderful this entire pregnancy, he's so excited for a little girl because he says little girls love daddys attention. He comes to every appointment and massages me every night. And at night when we're laying in bed together Royce will stick her feet out and push out on my stomach, it's different than kicking she's more like poking and he can feel it really well. Then he'll read her a story and kiss my belly.
Today we start the loan paperwork for buying a home... we're still in the initial phases but we're going to use my VA home loan and get into a house maybe before the baby comes (hectic) or by the fall. We need the extra space. Our place now is plenty of square feet (2,000 sq. ft.) but the layout makes it unusable because we never go down into the basement. We also need the extra bedrooms for our tribe of children :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Kicking and Squirming
Posted by Watkins Clan at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment