Look at her! She started opening her presents- early!!
And of course everything goes in her mouth!
She scooted all the way to the tree, which wasn't too far from where she was originally placed on her back
Oh and she can grab- she pulled an ornament off
Royce's very first ornament! Her Auntie Janine's (mom) bought it for her. Isn't it so cute!?
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Someone's Peakin'
Posted by Watkins Clan at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a super cute ornament. I guess I didn't look hard enough to find a cute one like that. Looks like she loves opening gifts. She's going to be in all my Christmas stuff. And I just got done training the cat to leave the Christmas stuff alone. Can't wait to see you all.
Love Nonnie
Just make sure you save her some presents for Christmas.
Post a Comment