BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mom is crazy

If you have ever met my mom you would think that she is a very relaxed and you would never think she is a daredevil. She screams her head off at horror shows, but likes roller coasters. Her and my dad went on vacation last week and decided to get a little crazy and go skydiving. I would never have thought she would jump out of a perfectly good airplane two miles from the ground. Knowing that I would doubt her story she had them film the jump for an extra 50 bucks. So here is the proof that my mom is a little wild, a little crazy and isn't scared of anything! I love you mom and glad to see that wonderful smile on your face. I think we should start daring her more often....

(Warning the file is huge and may require some time to play correctly)


3 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Mom is crazy!!! I love her enthusiasm :) yee haw

The Anders said...

I am so, so glad you posted the video. I read on Jake's blog earlier today that they went skydiving, but only saw a pic of Matt. I didn't really believe that all of them went until now. Your parents don't seem like the type to do something that crazy!

It's just Barb said...

Wow! I never knew my sister and her husband were so CRAZY!!! I always wanted to do that until I got old and scared. Now I might just have to do it to keep up with the Watkins!