BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Ass Show

USANA Amphitheater .... I haven't been to a concert in soooo long and I don't think I've ever been with Josh. It was a blast. There were a ton of bands but we were mainly there for Offspring and Red Jump Suit Apparatus ... but I heard a couple new bands and I was really impressed.


We actually bought seats close to the stage but we loved the lawn and only went to our seats during Offspring so we could get a better view. I was impressed by how closely they watched people sit in the right spot and stuff and checked ticket stubs. Which made me feel good because we paid extra to get those seats.

Laying out on the lawn during Red Jump Suit Apparatus and Unwritten Law. It was gorgeous weather at night it dropped to about 77 degrees... it was perfect!

0 comments: