BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Outfit


Okay so here's that outfit I was talking about in the last post. It's so cute, it's even cuter than the picture makes it look. Plus she will have her first pair of pink converse... I love buying clothes for her. I can't wait until she is older and we can go shopping together and all those girly mom and daughter things. I always thought I only wanted a son but now that she's here I can't wait for all the moments that can only be shared between a mom and daughter. I didn't like though when we first found out that she was a girl and told people everyone liked cringed... Like "Oh no, a girl!" Why do people do that? I love it and I love her! Doesn't the outfit seem big though? I'm thinking for her 6 month photos it should fit, I'm going to get 3, 6, 9, 12 photos... can't wait to get started in October!

3 comments:

Janine said...

That outfit is definately very cute and I know Royce will love wearing it....although I do agree with you that is does look a big large...but that okay because Royce will of course grow into it.

At first I wasnt a huge fan of the hot pink vest, but then I realized that it will definately look better on rather than just sitting on the hanger.

Watkins Clan said...

I love the hot pink vest, it'll go great with her hot pink converse!!

The Anders said...

Girls are soooo much more fun to shop for than boys. Ty's wardrobe is pathetic compared to Kalli and Megan's. It's too bad they don't wear most of their clothes more than once (if at all) when they are babies. I can't tell you how many things I've sold on garage sales with the tags still on them.

Royce's outfit is very cute. She'll be wearing it before you know it. You'll have to take a picture of the shoes too. They sound adorable.