BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thanks again Stacey!

Her mobile :) She's getting used to it... I was rocking her in her rocking chair and the mobile was going and it was putting me to sleep!


Yesterday we bought Royce her first pair of shoes- we decided on these shoes before we even got pregnant. Josh and I love converse so it's only natural we'd get her a first pair. But I love shoes and I've been finding that little people shoes are cheap so she's going to have a lot of shoes for different outfits.



So yesterday I received a wonderful box with two outfit for Royce, sent only by .. your's truely Stacey Anders. I was so surprised and excited! Thank you again- today I dressed Royce in the yellow dress. It's so cute- I don't really have anything yellow for her, and I think it's a great color. I'm going to have to buy more yellow clothes.

5 comments:

Nonnie said...

I'll look for converse shoes for Royce when I go shopping. The pink ones are super cute. She can have an assortment of rainbow shoes in her closet. I'm trying to remember where I saw those cute rubber boots with pokie dots.
Love Nonnie

It's just Barb said...

She is so very adorable! And I don't think I have ever seen shoes that cute!

The Anders said...

Oh, I love the shoes! How fun. Thanks for posting a pic of Royce in the yellow dress. Kalli was really excited to see it. She looked all over the baby section in Target and picked out about 10 outfits for Royce. We obviously had to narrow it down, which was tough for her. I think she looks great in yellow, but any color would work for a beauty like her!

When you're finished having kids, remember to keep at least one pair of their baby shoes. I sold all the girls newborn to about size 3 shoes at a garage sale and I am sad every time I think about it. There's nothing sweeter than teeny baby shoes...to me anyway.

Hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest!

Janine said...

The more I see pictures of my precious niece the more I love her....even though I havent even met her yet. But like I said, no matter what I have to do, I WILL get down there to meet her before Christmas....because Christmas just seems too long to wait to meet the most beautiful little girl in the whole entire world.

Sara eliz said...

she is so adorable and has super super cute shoes! i can't wait to see her!