BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daycare Pics

Heather sends me pictures of Royce everyday while she's takin care of her. The picture above is with Emma, her 2 year old. Emma just loves Royce. Heather tells me she is always loving up on Royce.


1 comments:

The Anders said...

What a darlin. That's neat she sends you pictures while you're away. I'm sure it melts your heart.

To answer your questions: I taught 4th grade for 3 years. I was pregnant with Kalli my first year and pregnant with Megan my third year. After that, we decided it wouldn't pay to have two in daycare. Sadly, teachers don't make a whole lot. Garrett has not been home since the middle of July and we have no idea when we'll see him next. It could be a week or months. Pipelining sucks. Good money, bad for families. Kalli doesn't begin school until Sept. 10th. Minnesota law doesn't allow schools to start until after Labor Day. She's been ready for weeks now. We're all excited.

Hope you have a great, long weekend. I think I saw on Facebook that you have the whole crew? Good luck!