BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Home

Kitchen
house is in a cul-de-sac and nice view of the mountains

upstairs going down
View from entryway into living room

upstairs banister
Kaeley's walk in closet and bedroom below


standing right by the top stairs kaeley's room is last room on the right .. nothing is across from Kaeley's room

This will be Royce's room


View from upstairs into living room

going upstairs

kitchen and dining room
this area will be a bedroom and a living room

One room is framed ( bre has claimed it) and a framed bathroom


door on the left goes down to the basement and the right is the 1/2 bath

living room to kitchen view
Our bedroom
Gas fireplace with lots of windows

No Fence... another expense!

The main living room... I love the openness

The house is on contract but we still haven't closed... so it's not ours yet

4 comments:

Annette said...

Wow! It's beautiful. I hope it works out for you.

Jessio said...

It does look nicely open and airy. A lot of our friends are starting to get their own houses and I think it's a pretty exciting thing.

The Pappas Family.... said...

It looks nice..you will have fun decorating it and making it your own!!

It's just Barb said...

I love the new house! Looks like a great place. I'm really happy for you guys!