BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Standing TALL

Step one
Step two
And I'm UP!!!!
She has been pulling herself up everywhere and crossing from the couch to the ottoman and she is in a full crawl now!
Her first bathing suit! I'm going to get a bikini too... I think little chubby babies in bikinis are adorable!! Plus check out those chubby legs

Okay does it seem to frilly? I'm getting spring pictures of he kids in 2 weeks.... I'm getting a picture of all the kids together and then individually, it's also Royce's 9 month photos... and I'm not sure if I want to use this dress in the group photo because it may be too much... I still don't know how formal or casual I should dress the kids... I may just use this dress for her individual 9 month photo. Since Kiddie Kandids went out of business we're going to Target and their sheets are only $3.99 so I can afford a lot more if anyone wants picture of the kiddos.

Any ideas on outfits for the kids pictures?? Anything at all

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

Isn't she just adorable in the pink dress. Send her to Nonnie.

Jessio said...

I love the dress, but I can see how it might be distracting in a group picture... but it's so cute!

Janine said...

I think you should definately use the dress for her individual photo, but not for the group shot. If you havent gotten outfits already, I would get them all a shirt/dress in the same color, just different shades. Like maybe green, or yellow, you know since its their spring photos. Just an idea though.